Dublin, July 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global AI Edge Computing Market (2022-2027) by Components, Organization Size, Application, Verticals, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Covid-19 Impact with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Global AI Edge Computing Market is estimated at USD 13.33 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 34.82 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 21.17%.
Market dynamics are forces that are impacting pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the global AI edge computing market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Amazon Web Services, Axellio, Azion Technologies, Capgemini Engineering, Cisco Systems, ClearBlade, Dell, Digi International, Edge Intelligence, Foghorn Systems, GE Digital, Google, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development, Huawei Technologies, IBM , Intel, Juniper Networks, Litmus Automation, Microsoft, Nokia, Saguna Networks, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
- The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff Matrix for the global AI Edge Computing Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
- The report analyzes the global AI Edge Computing market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global AI Edge Computing Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Increase in Enterprise Cloud Workloads
4.1.2 Rapid Growth in the Number of Smart Apps
4.2.1 Privacy and security issues related to Edge AI solutions
4.3.1 Emergence of 5G network to bring computing and telecommunications closer together
4.3.2 Lightweight Frameworks and Systems to Improve the Efficiency of Edge Computing Solutions
4.4.1 Interoperability Issues Slowing Adoption of Edge AI Software
4.4.2 Edge AI standards optimization
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global AI Computing Market, By Components
6.2.1 Software tools
6.3.1 Training and advice
6.3.2 System integration and testing
6.3.3 Support and maintenance
7 Global AI Computing Market, By Organization Size
7.2 Large companies
8 Global AI Computing Market, By Application
8.2 Autonomous vehicles
8.3 Access management
8.5 Remote monitoring and predictive maintenance
8.7 Energy management
8.8 Others (Point of Sale, Field Support, Precision Agriculture, AR/VR and Smart Wearable Devices)
9 Global AI Edge Computing Market, by Verticals
9.3 Energy and utilities
9.4 Government and Defense
9.6 Media and entertainment
9.7 Retail and consumer goods
9.8 Transport and logistics
9.9 Health and Life Sciences
9.10 Others (BFSI and Education)
10 Americas AI Edge Computing Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of the Americas
11 European AI edge computing market
11:15 a.m. Switzerland
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East & Africa AI Edge Computing Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC AI Edge Computing Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lankan
1:15 p.m. Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 Mergers and Acquisitions and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 company profiles
15.1 Amazon Web Services
15.3 Azionic Technologies
15.4 Capgemini Engineering
15.5 Cisco Systems
15.8 International Digi
15.9 Edge Intelligence
15.10 Fog Horn Systems
15.11 digital GE
15.13 Development of the Hewlett Packard business
15.14 Huawei Technologies
3:15 p.m. IBM
15.17 Juniper Networks
15.18 Litmus Automation
3:20 p.m. Nokia
15.21 Saguna Networks
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oim42q