Enter our world and discover a national family united by passion and imagination.
At oOh !, we are proud collaborators, which means we have the confidence to explore new territories because we will always explore together.
We experiment with cutting-edge technologies, test the limits of our creativity and lead our industry on exciting new paths.
And when we do it right, we celebrate it.
Who are we?
Sitting in the oOh! A media group, Junkee Media is one of Australia’s leading publishers and content agencies.
Who are we looking for?
If you are passionate about strategy, storytelling, millennial marketing, and the digital and out-of-home landscape, then you’ll love this role!
We’re looking for someone who can facilitate and respond to large-scale, integrated briefs and who enjoys working within a dynamic and dynamic sales team.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Animation of brainstorming and ideation sessions with the Junkee Studio team
- Develop audience strategy, ideas and campaign architecture for short answers
- Use strategic storytelling to bring the creative solution to life, while ensuring that the proposed approach meets campaign goals
- Play a key role in the pitch / presentation of the responses
- Establish relationships with the Strategy team of media agencies in all markets
- Develop a solid understanding of the oOh! Media business and how to tell a cohesive story in integrated responses
- Build a strong internal relationship between Junkee and oOh! Companies
- Evolve the way the sales team pitch, including the internal process, based on market information and feedback
- Work as a trusted advisor in millennial marketing and the digital landscape
This is what you will look like …
As the ideal candidate, you will have an excellent attitude, enjoy working in a team and be able to thrive in a creative environment as well as possess;
- Experience in a similar position within a publishing house or media agency
- Experience in managing ideation sessions and responding to large-scale integrated briefs
- Ability to lead, prioritize and organize multiple deadlines while maintaining quality and attention to detail
- A solid understanding of brand marketing and the role that digital, outdoors and experience play in the marketing mix
- Market experience presenting to agencies and marketers at all levels
- Results oriented and business minded
By working as part of a team, you will have the opportunity to work with the best in the industry who will offer you a varied and flexible work environment, a robust infrastructure and practices as well as continuous training and development.
Rewards, tools and benefits
Our benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, as well as the people who matter most in their lives.
The successful candidate and a host of other benefits are available to employees:
- Award-winning Executive Vice President
- Competitive base salary
- Supply of trade tools
- Comprehensive training and support to ensure continued success
- Flexible working options
- Parental and family benefits
If you are curious, courageous and ready to embark on a career like no other, we are ready to open our doors to you. Apply now.
Oh ! actively seeks to include and value the unique talents, perspectives, experiences and contributions of all people. We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, religions, genders, sexualities and cultural identities.
If this role is not for you, we would also like you to be part of our talent community so that you can be the first to be considered when a new opportunity arises.