Deventer, September 23, 2021 – RoodMicrotec NV, a leading independent company in the field of semiconductor supply and quality services, announces the renewal of DAkkS accreditation for the Qualification & Failure Analysis business unit at the two sites of RoodMicrotec GmbH in Nördlingen and Stuttgart .
“On September 15, 2021, the DAkkS confirmed the renewal of accreditation for an additional five years. We look forward to continuing to offer accredited services in these areas and further consolidating our position in the market. “, says Martin Sallenhag, CEO of RoodMicrotec.
As the national accreditation body of the Federal Republic of Germany, the DAkkS has a legal mandate: the accreditation of conformity assessment bodies. With accreditation, DAkkS confirms that organizations such as testing, inspection and certification bodies can competently operate in accordance with applicable international standards. DAkkS fulfills this mandate, acting as a key player in quality national infrastructure for the benefit of the economy and the nation, and for the protection of society and the environment.
DAkkS accreditation does the following:
- Confidence – accreditation establishes confidence in the important work of independent conformity assessment bodies and their services in all sectors of the economy.
- Security – accreditation also indirectly improves the quality and safety of products, services and processes through regular monitoring of conformity assessment bodies.
- Freedom of trade – accreditation ensures international recognition of conformity assessments, contributing to free trade in Europe and around the world.
- Market access – accreditation is often the first step towards state approval and therefore towards market access to conformity assessment services in sensitive and legally regulated areas requiring maximum security.
- Opportunities – accreditation is a competent, professional and efficient service which enables accredited bodies to develop sustainably while optimizing processes, reducing errors and improving the results of evaluations.
The test laboratories are accredited according to DIN EN ISO / IEC 17025: 2018 by the accreditation body DAkkS. Accreditation is only valid for the scope indicated in the appendix of accreditation certificates D-PL-12120-01-01 and
Download the certificates from our website:
RoodMicrotec is a leading independent company in the field of semiconductor supply and quality services. With over 50 years of experience in the semiconductor and electronics industry, RoodMicrotec is well established as a high value partner for many companies around the world. The Company provides comprehensive turnkey ASIC services for complex microchips that are customized to handle specific applications for individual customers. In cooperation with strong partners, RoodMicrotec manages the entire development and production flow of ASIC in the target volume, ranging from small quantities up to several million per year. The turnkey solution includes project management, insert testing, assembly, final testing, qualification, failure analysis and logistics. All services comply with the industrial and quality requirements of the high reliability, aerospace, automotive, healthcare and industrial sectors. RoodMicrotec’s head office is located in Deventer, The Netherlands, with operational units in Nördlingen and Stuttgart, Germany.
For more information visit https://www.roodmicrotec.com
Martin Sallenhag – CEO, Arvid Ladega – CFO
Telephone: +31 570 745623 E-mail: [email protected] Web: www.roodmicrotec.com
This press release is alone published in English and german. This communication contains information that qualifies as inside information within the meaning of Article 7 (1) of the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The Managing Director and CEO of the Company, Martin Sallenhag, is responsible for organizing the publication of this document on behalf of RoodMicrotec.
2021 09 23_DAkkS_F accreditation