This is an exciting role for someone fascinated by marketing, obsessed with fashion, beauty/makeup and eager to learn more about the diverse world of digital marketing.
Working with The Masters is no two days alike during which you help implement a dynamic marketing strategy. Working closely with the senior team, you will work across a variety of digital marketing channels including copywriting, content, analytics, social media, EDM, user experience, customer mapping/ personas, SEO and marketing via automation. Copywriting is also an important component of the role, as you support our brand voice by delivering engaging copy on our website, blog and social media channels.
You will also work closely with our Content Manager to develop dynamic videography and still content that authentically presents our brand story to our target demographics. You will participate in weekly content shoots and create the perfect copy and captions to support our range of videos and still content. You will also develop visually appealing graphics to further engage with our audience.
Our senior support team will help you structure your work and enable you to grow and develop in this role, encouraging you to take ownership of regular marketing activities and pitch and produce your own ideas.
This opportunity is perfect for someone who thrives in a busy and dynamic environment and who wants to gain experience in the different specialties of digital marketing.
- Develop monthly social content strategy in collaboration with wider team to deliver schedules that are on brand and speak to key thematic pillars
- Provide creative, innovative and high-quality graphic content, including social media thumbnails, newsletters/brochures, invitations, flyers, EDMs, etc.
- Develop creative and persuasive copy for social media, website, landing pages and brochures, ensuring content is on-brand and consistent in style, quality and tone of voice
- Manage client reports, uploading content to various online models and platforms, and some administrative tasks
- Provide regular reports and audience insights using a range of tools and social listening.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate degree or equivalent in marketing/communications (preferred)
- Strong writing skills and the ability to quickly transform blog content.
- A passion for storytelling. With an ability to create a story for specific audiences, with the aim of generating interest and building brand trust
- Technical knowledge of social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and LinkedIn
- Basic knowledge of SEO principles for content
- Experience managing content across multiple channels
- Intermediate Adobe skills, particularly in InDesign. Photoshop and Illustrator are a plus
- A passion for fashion and beauty marketing and advertising, with a keen interest in and ability to report on emerging trends across social media, platforms and community discussions
- Given the nature of the industry – encompassing events, launches, shoots/sets, etc. – after-hours and weekend work will be part of the role from time to time
- This role requires you to hold and maintain a work with children check
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Important discount for the staff of our hair and beauty partners
- Supportive team culture and environment with a focus on personal growth and development
- Clear career path to future leadership opportunities